We found one serious bug yesterday and also did two game-play changes, so we need to do another snapshot before we can pre-release 1.3.
- Corrected Ender Dragon Egg teleportation
- Added rotatable log blocks
- Strongly decreased the amount of enchantment orbs you get from furnaces
Get the snapshot here:
- Client: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w30e/minecraft.jar
- Server: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w30e/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
If you havent downloaded Minecraft you can grab it here: www.minecraft.net/download
Please note that the snapshot jar doesn’t need to be extracted or unpacked in any way, you simply replace the minecraft.jar file that is located in the “.minecraft/bin” folder.
// The Minecraft Team
UPDATE: Updated snapshot to 12w30e because cocoa plants were not placeable on sideways jungle logs, and the survival inventory in creative mode was completely messed up.