Hey hey hey! Snapshot time!
Changes since 1.4.5:
- Added fireworks (sound effects will come soon)
- Added enchanted books for enchanting items
- Plenty of bugs addressed!
"What's this? This doesn't sound like a redstone update at all!", you say. "Indeed," we say. Thing is, we* suddenly decided we wanted to make sure that you have fireworks for New Year's Eve, so we're working in several parallel branches of the code now. One is for the 1.5 "Redstone Update," and one is now for a 1.4.6 patch update. This update will be out before Christmas, and 1.5 will wait until January (or possibly February).
Get the snapshot here:
- Client: https://assets.minecraft.net/12w49a/minecraft.jar
- Server: https://assets.minecraft.net/12w49a/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft Team
* Send complaints to jeb_