Ok! Final snapshot! Honest!* Tomorrow: Pre-release!
The things changed in this snapshot are:
- Notable change: Dispensers and droppers will now only fire once when they receive a redstone signal. To fire again, the signal must be turned off and on again. (Previously a dispenser would fire whenever it had a signal and a nearby block changed.)
- [MC-711] Redstone and components stay powered after unloading chunks
- [MC-846] Dispenser and Dropper shooting out when updated
- [MC-3458] Server crashes if spaces are input on the console
- [MC-6223] Night Vision Potions that are edited to last longer create a potentially seizure-inducing flashing sky background.
- [MC-8022] Furnace interface occasionally closes when adding fuel, deleting all items in the furnace
- [MC-8597] Named Mobs Don't have Named Babies
- [MC-10357] Getting into a minecart with a mob in it crashes minecraft
- [MC-10946] 2 Hoppers funneling unstackable items into a 3rd Hopper at the same time cause the 3rd Hopper to not funnel items into a container
- [MC-10948] Dispensers continually shoot/use certain items like water buckets and flint&steel
- [MC-10950] Comparators still giving off power when hopper inventory is empty
- [MC-10956] Animals can breed over distances up to almost 8 blocks when only seperated by fences
- [MC-10995] Message "THIS TOO" in console
- [MC-11019] Full hoppers feeding into full hoppers causes the forward hopper to stall
- [MC-11044] Adding items to brewing stand using dropper does not change state of comparator
- Client: https://assets.minecraft.net/13w10b/minecraft.jar
- Server: https://assets.minecraft.net/13w10b/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Get the snapshot here:
Report bugs here (but please use the search function before you post duplicates!):
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams
* Unless you manage to find new crash or item duplication bugs...