1.5 is barely out of the oven and we already have a new snapshot ready? This is not a 1.6 snapshot, but rather a 1.5.1 bugfix snapshot… We hope to be able to release the 1.5.1 update next week. The fixes are,
- [MC-250] Ender Dragon can still grief stuff like cobblestone and chests even if the gamerule mobGriefing is set on false.
- [MC-1794] White stitching on polygon edges / White lines or black dots between blocks
- [MC-4577] Unable to combine enchanted books for a higher level enchant.
- [MC-8193] Hopper doesn’t try to place items from other slots if unable from first.
- [MC-8943] Fire doesn’t show on 8 layered snow and hopper
- [MC-11089] Long scoreboard objective titles can be offset screen
- [MC-11109] Breaking a Container with Items that is connected via a solid block with a Comparator does not update the Comparator
- [MC-11217] Falling Block entities start visually falling from 1 block higher than they were placed
- [MC-11236] Paintings popping out / cannot place new ones
- … and a few Minecraft Realms changes
Get the snapshot here:
- Client: https://assets.minecraft.net/13w11a/minecraft.jar
- Server: https://assets.minecraft.net/13w11a/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Report bugs here (but please use the search function before you post duplicates!):
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams