We are excited to announce that Minecraft 1.1 is out!
Jeb and Jon have been hard at work squashing bugs and creating amazing new features.
Below is a list of some of the added features:
– Bow Enchantments
– Golden Apple recipe
– New language translations.
– Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
– Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
– Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
– Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
– Removed collision box from ladders
– Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
Plus many bug fixes!
Want to see Minecraft 1.1 in action. Check out this video by the talented H.A.T. Films guys!