It’s been awhile. Things here at Mojang have been crazy.
We are about to hit 5 MILLION fans on Facebook. We were really excited when we heard the news!
Cover photo Contest
In honor of this awesomeness, we need a new FB cover photo.
This time the theme is Minecraft Celebration, since not only are we excited about 5 MILLION Facebook fans but MINECON is also coming up.
Here’s what you need to do to submit:
– Create something amazingly Minecraft Celebration.
– Go to the Hej Mojang Submission page.
– On the right hand side click the ‘Submit Photo’ link.
– Photo MUST be 851 pixels by 315 pixels (the cover photo dimensions)
– Make sure to include your email address and name.
– In the text area write what name you would like to be displayed on the artwork if yours is chosen. You can include one link to either your twitter account, youtube, FB, etc.
– You have until Wednesday, October 17th at 11pm PST.
One winner will be chosen as the new FB cover photo. BUT multiple pieces will be added to official Minecraft Explorer Pro App.
MINECON Panel Submissions
Are you coming to MINECON Paris? If the answer is yes, why not submit to be a panelist. Panels can be about anything Minecraft, like building, redstone, mods, families playing together, server hosting, video making, etc or be creative and think of something a bit outside the box. Submit your idea with a 60 second video and you could be soaking up the spotlight on a stage at MINECON. You need to have a MINECON ticket to submit.
You have until Sunday, October 28th at 11pm PST.
The Weekly Chunk
As you know the Weekly Chunk has been happening off and on for a little while. From now on we will be posting on Thursdays each week. By we, I’m talking about me (Lydia Winters) and our awesome new Chief Word Officer, Owen Hill. Starting at the end of the year/beginning of 2013, the Weekly Chunk will become a video series. Get excited!
Talk to you next Thursday!