Update: A ‘c’ snapshot has been released and will be downloaded automatically by the launcher. Scroll down about 30 lines for the changelog!
Bug fixes. Fug bixes. Whatever you want to call them, we have them! Get your hot fresh Bug Fixes here! Big ones, small ones, fun ones or annoying ones; We have it all! Get them while they’re fixed! Special discount, 50% more bugs fixed with each bug fix! You can’t miss out on this amazing deal!
- [BUG MC-3798] – 3D Anaglyph biome color corruption
- [BUG MC-15567] – Incorrect/inconsistent command success criteria breaks Comparator behavior
- [BUG MC-16003] – Possible to create a scoreboard objective without a name
- [BUG MC-17797] – Birch leaves don't use the right texture
- [BUG MC-17830] – Last played singleplayer world changes date last opened to 1/1/70
- [BUG MC-17831] – Crash selecting resource pack]
- [BUG MC-17910] – Server crash / hang after typing /kill
- [BUG MC-17917] – Flowing water / lava color corrupted after switching off 3d anaglyph
- [BUG MC-17935] – Igniting TNT doesn't reduce flint and steel durability
- [BUG MC-17936] – Some animated textures only show the placeholder texture
- [BUG MC-17941] – Crash uploading textures to graphics card
- [BUG MC-18010] – Armor bar shown too high during Health Boost or Absorption
- [BUG MC-18011] – Health and Absorption is confusing when displayed on the same line
- [BUG MC-18164] – Resource packs not effective until after restart
Fixed in ‘b':
- [BUG MC-1903] – Console Command and Set Console for Block in Command Block merges when in windowed mode
- [BUG MC-3737] – Placing Water Source into some blocks yields no drops
- [BUG MC-3798] – 3D Anaglyph Biome Colour Corruption
- [BUG MC-8220] – Water/Lava from Bucket replacing Ladder
- [BUG MC-17456] – objective health does not update with health boost effect
- [BUG MC-18257] – Knockback Resistance Attribute Doesn't Prevent Knockback from Fall Damage
- [BUG MC-18277] – Crash with the mcmeta reading of unicode font
- [BUG MC-18306] – Minecraft crash on clicking the "Texture pack" button
- [BUG MC-18324] – Text misplaced on Direct connect, Rename World screen
Fixed in ‘c':
- [BUG MC-188] – 'doFiretick' makes fire to not extinguish. Lighting makes fire all over the place!
- [BUG MC-4266] – Death counter does not update
- [BUG MC-13559] – Pick block from inventory in creative doesn't preserve size of stacks
- [BUG MC-13745] – Tamed Wolves/Cats Teleporting when Leashed to a Fence
- [BUG MC-16075] – Entities other than the player can't leave the end
- [BUG MC-17537] – Other player's cats can be tied to a lead and dragged away
- [BUG MC-17856] – Unable to load ResourcePack with missing directory-ZipEntries.
- [BUG MC-17864] – Credits end too fast
- [BUG MC-17908] – Dogs' health depleted upon world loading
- [BUG MC-18098] – Keeping items with /clear glitch
- [BUG MC-18468] – First my sound was off and I was going to turn it up, but when I did it crashed.
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.
- Windows: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/launcher/MinecraftDev.exe
- Mac/OSX: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/launcher/MinecraftDev.dmg
- Linux/Other: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/launcher/MinecraftDev.jar
- Cross-platform jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w25c/minecraft_server.13w25c.jar
- Windows EXE: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w25c/minecraft_server.13w25c.exe
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams