Update: 13w36b has been released. Instructions to download the client & server are below. Fixed bugs:
- [Bug MC-2840] - Chat concurrency issues
- [Bug MC-29446] - Mesa biome spawn
- [Bug MC-29453] - Server Console: Debug Messages? TranslatableComponent
- [Bug MC-29462] - Enchantments are not displayed on item's tool tip / Enchantments do not work at all
- [Bug MC-29463] - Can't obtain achievement "Beginning?"
- [Bug MC-29469] - Unable to take screenshot in GUI
- [Bug MC-29478] - Attacks show enchanted particles without enchanted weapons
- [Bug MC-29479] - When Eating Pufferfish/Salmon/Clownfish the Normal Fish particles appear
- [Bug MC-29484] - Sound Not Saving
- [Bug MC-29497] - Vanilla 13w36a find suspicious class
- [Bug MC-29504] - Typo in /achievement give
- [Bug MC-29532] - Wrong item shows up on the 'Adventure Time' achievement
- [Bug MC-29548] - commands.summon.outOfWorld
- [Bug MC-29562] - Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException
- [Bug MC-29571] - Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException
It's that time of the year again. Hold onto your hats because we have brand new
bugs features for you to explore! Introducing the first snapshot of Minecraft 1.7: 13w36a. What's new, you ask? I don't know! You tell me! We're keeping this one a secret for now, but please report anything that you think is not an intended feature to our bug tracker.
We strongly recommend that you don't run the snapshots on an existing world if you want your landscape to stay pretty. You'll get silly chunk borders and they don't look pretty at all. I'd even go as far as to call them ugly.
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the "New Profile" button. Call it "snapshots" and check the box saying "Enable experimental development snapshots" and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
- Cross-platform jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w36b/minecraft_server.13w36b.jar
- Windows EXE: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w36b/minecraft_server.13w36b.exe
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams