Update: Snapshot 13w41b has been released to fix the following bugs. You can grab the client in your launcher, or the server using the links below.
- Bug [MC-14865] - Carpets Are Not Flammable
- Bug [MC-29588] - Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException - Invalid Biome id
- Bug [MC-30811] - TellRaw - Tab Complete
- Bug [MC-32880] - Crash with falling blocks / when giving technical/invalid blocks
- Bug [MC-34641] - Pausing the game not working correctly
- Bug [MC-34642] - Typo “White Stained Glass Pane Pane”
- Bug [MC-34645] - Maximum render distance at 8 chunks
- Bug [MC-34647] - Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException / Crash when selecting Resourcepack
- Bug [MC-34650] - Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException / Collision of entities
- Bug [MC-34676] - Iron bars render oddly
- Bug [MC-34679] - Stained Glass Pane recipe only yields 6 panes as opposed to 16
- Bug [MC-34705] - NullPointerException thrown on server login
I could write a big changelog with all the new features, all the fixed bugs and all the reworked code… but I could also go spend that time making some more new features, fix some bugs and rework some code. Brb coding!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
- Cross-platform jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w41b/minecraft_server.13w41b.jar
- Windows EXE: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w41b/minecraft_server.13w41b.exe
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams