- [Bug MC-35614] – Non-ASCII characters render incorrectly
- [Bug MC-35615] – Damaged Enchanted Items don't have damage bars, but are damaged
- [Bug MC-35642] – Wobble shader broken
- [Bug MC-35653] – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking player
- [Bug MC-35655] – Game crashes when changing the player sound slider
- [Bug MC-35805] – Backspace while editing signs not working
To celebrate the upcoming pre-release, here’s a snapshot with extra bugs for added value!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
- Cross-platform jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w42b/minecraft_server.13w42b.jar
- Windows EXE: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w42b/minecraft_server.13w42b.exe
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams