Update: 14w03b has been released to fix some bugs & crashes:
- [Bug MC-44990] – Iron Bars, Regular Glass Panes and Cauldrons aren't transparent.
- [Bug MC-44993] – Custom player heads are messed up
- [Bug MC-45004] – Placing clay pots crashes game
- [Bug MC-45014] – Realms invited player skins are messed up
- [Bug MC-45018] – Be killed makes your character lose his/her hat
- [Bug MC-45026] – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen
Snapshot time! We’ve fixed a whole bunch of bugs introduced in last weeks snapshots, introduced a few new commands and tweaked a few things that needed tweaking.
Notable additions for mapmakers:
- /tp now supports rotation arguments
- Player selectors (@p, @e, etc) now support cubic areas. For example: @e[x=0,y=0,z=0,dx=10,dy=10,dz=10] gets all entities between 0,0,0 and 10,10,10
- Added /clone command to copy large areas to other areas
- Added a /fill command to fill a large area with a block
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w03b/minecraft_server.14w03b.jar
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams