Update: 14w27b was released to fix some crashes and bugs.
I never trusted Hoppers. Always moving items around, silently, biding their time. And now look at what they’ve gone and done, we have hoppers all over the place! Hop. Hop. Hop.
- Bunnies bunnies bunnies.
- It’s a secret to everybody!
- More rewrites, optimizations & bug fixes.
- Improved debug world type.
- Recalibrated the quantum flux regulator.
- [Bug MC-15202] - Player can be pushed around by mobs while on horseback
- [Bug MC-16387] - Nether Fortresses are ignoring “Generate Structure” setting at world creation
- [Bug MC-26987] - Horse tries to breed with another horse that is not yet in Love mode
- [Bug MC-29558] - Double plants cannot be broken by placing a different block on the block it occupies
- [Bug MC-29803] - Statistics doesn’t resize / Buttons missing after resize
- [Bug MC-30002] - Falling / Landing particles / particles applied to the player centered on the block rather than the player
- [Bug MC-36489] - Mooshrooms lose their name (from name tag) when sheared
- [Bug MC-37416] - when the disk is put in jukebox the name does not appear
- And many more that weren’t reported on the bug tracker!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://launcher.mojang.com/mc/game/14w27b/server/c5be337237224f752b2ea09d3a2a00a00b26e14b/server.jar
Report bugs here: