Update: Snapshot 14w32d fixes the problem with joining dedicated server. It should not crash anymore.
Update: Snapshot 14w32c has been released to fix issues with rendering block entities like chests and collision handling near walls.
Here is a list of fixed bugs:
- [Bug MC-64425] - Can’t place blocks on TNT
- [Bug MC-64513] - Cannot go upstairs if there is a carpet above a step
- [Bug MC-65230] - Collision bug when player is moving up a slope adjacent to a 3-high wall
- [Bug MC-65521] - Armor Stands consume armor in Creative / whole stack of Items
- [Bug MC-65874] - Existing/Old chests are invisible
- [Bug MC-65876] - Jungle Planks craft Spruce Fences/Gates
- [Bug MC-65935] - /entitydata doesn’t change the pose tag on armor stands until you relog
Update: Snapshot 14w32b has been released to fix the following bugs:
- [Bug MC-586] - Beacon light does not travel through water
- [Bug MC-34815] - Hearts do not blink when regenerating (Cause identified in code)
- [Bug MC-59533] - Beacon beam shows but effect is not applied and can’t be edited
- [Bug MC-59889] - Crash when seeing mobappearance particles
- [Bug MC-63174] - Heads Face Wrong Way in Item Frames
- [Bug MC-64024] - Crash report (Batching chunks java.util.ConcurrentModificationException)
- [Bug MC-64188] - execute with relative coordinates commands are forced to the center of the X and Z axis of the block the target is in, not the target itself
- [Bug MC-64536] - Entities darken when items in frames are rendered
- [Bug MC-65512] - Pick Block on Double Red Sandstone Slab crashes the game.
- [Bug MC-65524] - Unable to pick block on armor stand
This weeks snapshot contains absolutely nothing. Not a single thing. No bugs fixed, no features creeped. Nuhuh. No sir.
- Beacon light changes as it goes through glass.
- Added red sandstone.
- Added an armour stand.
- Fixed many bugs.
- Erased all knowledge of The Event.
- [Bug MC-2911] - Gamerule commands allow parameters other than true/false
- [Bug MC-2930] - Heart bar doesn’t show how much damage is dealt to the player
- [Bug MC-3664] - Golden Carrot Creative Misplacement
- [Bug MC-3718] - Textures and Effects are off when far away from the center of the map
- [Bug MC-3818] - Playing stacked music discs in jukebox will duplicate them
- [Bug MC-3884] - No splash sound when items dropped in water
- [Bug MC-29431] - Search function returns some extra potion results
- [Bug MC-48760] - Redundant code
- [Bug MC-50848] - Enderprearl thrown before death teleports after respawn
- [Bug MC-58961] - Back button overlaps kick message
- [Bug MC-61565] - Spectator mode description
- [Bug MC-64260] - Death by lightning bolt claims players go up in flames
- [Bug MC-64409] - item names are in brackets
- [Bug MC-55228] - Sandstone spawning in Mesa Biome at cave entrances
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w32d/minecraft_server.14w32d.jar
Report bugs here: