Yeay! Minecraft for Xbox One is available to download from Xbox Marketplace! Here are some questions and answers to celebrate.
I’ve bought Minecraft for my Xbox 360 but now I want it on my Xbox One. Help me!
- If you’ve bought Xbox 360 digitally, or played online with the the disc version, you can upgrade to Xbox One Edition for just $4.99. Log into the Xbox Marketplace to upgrade.
- You can import your existing Xbox 360 world to Xbox One Edition. To do that, load up Xbox 360 Edition, upload your world to the Excellent Xbone Extra Cool Cloud (not the official name), then re-download it from inside Xbox One Edition.
- All of your existing Xbox 360 DLC will work on Xbox One Edition.
- You can’t play cross-platform between Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Sad but true.
I’ve never played Minecraft on my Xbox 360. I am exotic tree puncher? Where is gunz?
- Minecraft for Xbox One will cost $19:99 from the Xbox Marketplace.
- It’s a friendly and fun game that’s very popular with cool people across the world.
- It features sheep, other animals, blocks, and tools. You can build cool stuff. You can go on adventures with friends. It’s really pretty if you catch it at the right time. You probably know this by now, considering you’re on the Mojang blog, and I posted this information a few days ago when discussing other versions.
- Xbox One Edition features bigger worlds and an improved draw distance than Xbox 360 Edition. If this doesn’t mean anything to you, don’t worry. Just load up Minecraft and have fun.
I hate Xboxes! Where’s the Sony love? I am angry about this.
- Don’t be angry. I’ve already talked about the Playstation 4/Vita Editions in a separate post.
It’s been a busy week! Have fun playing Minecraft and be nice to each other on the internet please.
Owen - @bopogamel and the Mojangers