Update: We’ve released 15w39c. Redstone contraptions should visually update much faster again, and performance should be better on older computers.
Update: We’ve released 15w39b. Buckets am became Death, destroyer of blocks.
The Minecraft team are out for a company workshop, but I’ve decided to stay behind, hold the fort and man the guns. Ain’t no bugs getting past me!
This means I’m all alone. I can do anything I want. Creepers? They’re upside down now. Stairs? They’re sideways… and upside down. I added dirtbikes, removed blocks, and inverted the nether. And nobody can stop me!
Okay maybe not.
- Found a big cause of FPS loss from 1.8, and hopefully fixed it.
- Made a funny joke in a changelog.
- [Bug MC-51987] - Minecart/Activator Dismount Location is Inconsistent in Cardinal Directions
- [Bug MC-52274] - Dismounting does not work to the South, South east, and South west, and is offset in negative quadrants
- [Bug MC-65040] - Entities become invisible under certain conditions
- [Bug MC-68403] - Entities become invisible after death & respawn
- [Bug MC-84060] - Trapdoor placement is awkward
- [Bug MC-86391] - Acacia Leaves and Black Oak Leaves pick block function links errors
- [Bug MC-87658] - Shield patterns offset by 1 pixel
- [Bug MC-88929] - Items lost when shift clicking in full container / inventory
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: